Effective Date: July 8th, 2020
Here at LandPassInc we understand that your privacy is important and believes in transparency and value your privacy. The purpose of this Policy is to inform you of how we collect, use, store, and share your personal data in relation to your access to the Website and Service. By using the Service, you consent to the disclosure of your information as described in this Policy. All
capitalized terms not defined in this Policy have the respective meanings set forth in the Terms and Conditions (“TAC”)
As a LandPassInc explorer, you have the duty to protect your personal or personally identifiable information and inform LandPassInc of any changes to such information immediately. This service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. If we have learned that information has been collecting from said individual, the information will be removed immediately from our
servers. If you believe said information has been provided to our Service, please notify email@example.com immediately.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Including but not limited to; your name, username, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, phone number, state, city, country, or postal code or any other information the Service requires.
- Your IP address, your geolocation, and your use of Website
- Hunting preferences, licenses, experience, and other hunting relating information;
- Biographical information; and
- Links to your social networking profile.
- Any information that is stored in pixel tags, cookie or web beacons; and
- Any other information and additional analytics data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
- Your payment information, which is used to complete a transaction; We do not store your credit card information and have no control and are not responsible for any (third payment processor company here) action or collection of the use of your information.
- We may access your GPS location to help us locate you with a high degree of precision. We use this GPS location to provide information for Service and we may collect such information to enhance, protect, and update Services. Without access to your GPS Location, certain features of the service may not be available to you.
- If your account is terminated at any time, your information will no longer be accessible or associated with your account. However, any activity prior to account termination may still be stored in our systems indefinitely.
Why we use your personal and personally identifiable information:
- To provide you with our Website and its Services;
- To communicate and update you;
- To complete any transaction that you have initiated;
- Keep you updated with new changes on the Website;
- And on our services and services of third parties
In order to receive communications from us, information including but not limited to an email address, phone number, and other personal information must be submitted. LandPassInc will only share your personal or personally identifiable information with
third parties in the following situations:
- Where LandPassInc has obtained your consent;
- Where it is necessary to provide you with services initiated at your own request;
- Where information is needed at the request of government authorities;
- Or demanded by court order or subpoena; and where it is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, members, users, officers, directors, and shareholders of LandPassInc; and
- Where it is needed to help prevent against fraud or any violation of any applicable law, treaty, statute, regulation or ordinance
Sharing information with Third Parties?